New York Arte e cultura
469 risultati | Tutte le attività da svolgere
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was highly organized. The staff were friendly and helpful. The experience wS befitingly respectful and solemn. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Rihanna was a great guide! Tour was very informative and well planned. Would do another tour next time in the city"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was memorable. A great way to see so much of New York in a day and to get some behind the scene insights to people, places and times. Tim is a perfect tour guide. He was able to help you relive aspects of the terrible tragedy on 9/11 at the memorial. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our excellent guide Antonio gave us a little flavor and history of The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. Especially fun was the time strolling on Coney Island. I feel that I now have a much broader and deeper understanding of ALL of New York."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
* A traveler said: "I learned of the history of the builders of Central Park and discovering hidden secrets throughout the park."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! Learned history of the area and foods. Chelsea Market interesting. Food fun and tasty. Will go back. Hudson Yards upscale…very"
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Lou was a great tour guide!! She made the trip so fun & exciting! Also, shout out to the bus drivers killer driving! I would not be able to drive a bus in such tight streets the way he did."
* A traveler said: "Jenn Andres was a fabulous tour guide. She kept our small group moving, she answered questions and even pointed out Alexander Hamilton's gravesite. Everyone in the group seemed to click with her, which made the day fun and interesting."
Esperienza con accesso completo sull'11 settembre: tour di Ground Zero, National September 11 Memorial e Museum e One World Observatory
* A traveler said: "The museum and going up the tower was great. The tour guide was exceptional. Going over the grounds was nice."
ORA APERTO: upgrade facoltativo per la Statua della Libertà e il biglietto del traghetto per Ellis Island
* A traveler said: "John my tour guide was amazing. I would have him on all of my future tours. He is a perfect 10 and down to earth and very knowledgeable He made my experience very Memorable."
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide Vitaly led us through Central Park on a crowded day and gave us all the history, facts and fun items of interest about this metropolitan mecca. We enjoyed his humor and extensive knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and in particular Vitaly as a guide. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "I am a history buff and I thought the group leader was awesome. I hope I didn't step on her toes as I was so anxious to go on this tour, some of my questions were premature."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
- Arte e cultura
- Arte e design
- Benessere tradizionale
- Cultura pop
- Lezioni di arte e cultura
- Spettacoli e performance
- Attività all'aperto
- Biglietti e pass
- Cibo e bevande
- Corsi e laboratori
- Esperienze uniche
- Occasioni stagionali e speciali
- Per famiglie
- Servizi di viaggio e trasporto
- Si esaurisce facilmente
- Tour, giri turistici e crociere
- Attività a New York
- Attività a Brooklyn
- Attività a Long Island
- Attività a Filadelfia
- Attività a Boston
- Attività a Salem
- Attività a Washington DC
- Attività a Buffalo
- Attività a Cascate del Niagara
- Attività a Cascate del Niagara e dintorni
- Attività a Pittsburgh
- Attività a Montreal
- Attività a Toronto
- Attività a Pennsylvania
- Attività a Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York
- New York to California
- New York to Pennsylvania
- New York to Boston
- New York to Filadelfia
- New York to Università di Harvard
- New York to Massachusetts
- New York to Virginia
- New York to New Jersey
- New York to Brooklyn
- New York to Southampton
- New York to Newark
- New York to Cambridge
- New York to Long Island
- New York to Lancaster